In less than five years, nearly 70% of jobs will require education beyond high school. Currently, only 42% of Arizona adults have a credential beyond a high school diploma. To be competitive, more Arizonans must be equipped with a 2- or 4- year college degree or industry recognized certificate. The committee of Achieve Pinal was established to connect the efforts of Achieve60AZ at the state level to Pinal County. Mirroring the statewide initiative, a cross section of community leaders representing business, education, government and the non-profit community make up the committee.
Achieve Pinal Committee List
Achieve Pinal has the following presentations scheduled:
- City of Casa Grande Study Session, Monday, March 19 at 6:30 p.m.
- Coolidge City Council Presentation, Monday, March 26 at 7:00 p.m.
- Pinal County Community Job Fair, Wednesday, March 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Pinal County Local Workforce Development Board meeting, Thursday, March 29
- Casa Grande Head Start Parent Meeting, Monday, April 2 at 6:00 p.m.
- Eloy Chamber of Commerce at the Eloy Santa Cruz Public Library, Thursday, April 5 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Coolidge Head Start Parent Meeting, Thursday, April 5 at 5:30 p.m.
- 5th Annual Pinal County Business and Education Summit “Moving the Progress Needle”, Friday, April 27 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Resources & Tools
CAVIT Career Display Project
CAVIT Career Speaker Forum Project
CAVIT Student Professional Development Program
News & Press Releases
Casa Grande Dispatch Article (February 17, 2018)
Achieve Pinal focuses on education, workforce skills
Arizona Capitol Times (February 8, 2018)
Alliance works to boost education levels beyond high school
Community Contact Information
Pinal County Chambers of Commerce Contacts
Pinal Cities, Towns and County Contacts
For more information about Achieve Pinal, contact Judee Jackson at Judeejackson59@gmail.com