Why Central Arizona
Central Arizona is one of the few locations in North America that provides a true all access environment ripe for business growth. Here’s why:
- Well established multimodal transportation in road, rail and air with direct routes to the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
- Conveniently located along the Canamex corridor and I-10 to California.
- Economic distribution using the Union Pacific Rail System.
- Abundant affordable land primed for agriculture as well as shovel ready sites with modern infrastructure.
- An hour from Phoenix and Tucson and international airports.
- Six additional regional airports perfect for corporate and cargo transport.
- Enterprise and Trade Zones for added incentive.
- Eager local business and government leaders willing to facilitate, not regulate.
- Plentiful resources and raw materials for agriculture, aviation and aerospace technology, mining and specialized manufacturing.
- Generous state and local incentives.
- Extremely affordable municipal utilities.
- 350 days of sunshine a year.